Technical Proposal Engineer
- Unknown #16
- Published: 2021-05-10
KRATZER AUTOMATION is an innovative high-tech company for industrial applications. Our software solutions provide efficient and transparent processes for our demanding, international customers in the automotive industry and the transport sector.
These challenges are waiting
- Timely preparation of quotes for our customers in the automotive industry, starting with the analysis of customer enquiries and ending with price calculations.
- Derive functional requirements from customer specifications for hardware and software
- Development of concepts in cooperation with our product management and the competence teams
- Requesting and evaluation of offers from our suppliers and cooperation partners
- Technical offer descriptions and offer presentation at our customers
We want a personality
- Degree qualified in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Proven track of professional experience in the automotive, preferably in automation technology
- Good technical understanding of systems such as test benches
- Ability to present complex technical issues in comprehensible texts and block diagrams
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- High sales and customer orientation as well as great sociability and very good team skills
- High level of flexibility and the ability to work constructively with different customers
What makes the position special
- Work in an international context with a growing company in a future-oriented industry with a lot of drive.
- Friendly, collegial team, flat hierarchies and regular team events
- Structured on boarding programme for efficient integration
- Continuous learning on the job as well as further training opportunities in our Kratzer Academy
We are looking forward to getting your CV