Project Manager (m/f)
- Work experience
- Annual salary: 70.000 - 76.000 GBP
KRATZER AUTOMATION is an innovative high-tech company for industrial applications. Our software solutions provide efficient and transparent processes for our demanding, international customers in the automotive industry and the transport sector.
- Project management from study phase to operational implementation.
- Technical management of interdisciplinary project teams in close coordination with the team leaders responsible for software development and design
- Control of subcontractors throughout the entire project, from planning to implementation and acceptance of a test bench
- Independent implementation of change management and contractual amendments
- Analysis of customer requirements in the context of request management, in close coordination with the sales department
- Continuous maintenance of project plans in our planning system
- Regular reports to management
- Minimum three years of relevant professional experience based on a master degree specialising in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physical measurements
- Reliable expertise of current project management methods, ideally with PMI certification
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of partners and external colleagues in national and international locations
- Good overview of technical systems for plant engineering in one of the following areas: electricity, drives, measurement technology, automation, process engineering or electric mobility
- Good understanding of complex systems such as test benches and strong interest in electric mobility
- Willingness to travel on business, including overseas
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, multi-skilled and autonomous, energetic and reactive while being attentive to the customer's demands.
What makes the position special
- Working in an international context for a growing company in a future-oriented, dynamic industry
- Nice, friendly team, flat hierarchies and regular team events
- Structured onboarding program for efficient induction
- Continuous learning on the job as well as further training opportunities in our Kratzer Academy
- Modern workplaces with free hot and cold drinks
In case of questions do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are looking forward to getting your CV.